We pride ourselves on providing a quality food experience to all our customers across the broad range of sectors and industries that we service.
We know that each organisation is different, with unique requirements. So our first step is always to listen carefully, and keep listening.
Three food commitments drive our focus:
- Fresh Food, Every Time: preparing our food on site every day with fresh produce and wholesome ingredients
- Looks Good, Tastes Good: ensuring our food has eye appeal and authentic flavour
- Classic and Contemporary: developing menus containing classic dishes that have stood the test of time, and others made popular more recently through Australia’s diverse culture.
Effective menu planning is key to successful food service – for breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, themed meals, functions or a combination.
Our detailed menu planning process ensures that we comply with all contractual and food service quality requirements.
We ask questions that relate to specific site requirements, then use this information for decision making throughout menu development and regular reviews. This way our menus hit the mark first time, every time.
Our online recipe program integrates taste, presentation, nutrition, allergens, food safety and food cost management. It’s leading-edge in our industry.
The system means our teams can source fresh foods and consistently replicate dishes on site, anywhere.
- assess the correct quantities of raw materials and ingredients required for a dish and menu
- accurately order the correct variety and range of produce and ingredients
- minimise wastage (cost) in ordering, preparation and portioning
- achieve a high and consistent quality of food preparation, flavour and presentation
- develop appealing dish descriptors
- provide ‘one point’ advice on a recipe’s nutritional breakdown and allergen content
- compile reliable and accurate recipe costing, eliminating guesswork, errors and inconsistencies.
My Choices healthy eating program
Our My Choices program is about healthy menu choices and promoting healthy eating awareness at every site. It’s based on Australian Dietary Guidelines recommendations.
There are two parts to My Choices:
- Active Choice focuses on encouraging and educating children and adolescents (2-18) and adults (19-70) to make positive food choices
- Careful Choice focuses on aged care vulnerable people, food allergies and intolerances, and common special dietary requirements.