The term “Cater Care”, “Cater Care Group”, “Cater Care Services”, Cater Care Australia”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website is designed purely to provide information on Cater Care Group and does not constitute an offer to buy or sell securities in the company, nor does it constitute investment advice.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. In no event will Cater Care Group, nor any of its subsidiaries or officers, or any other person, accept any liability for any loss howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use this site or the information thereon even if Cater Care Group has been advised of such damages and any such liability is hereby excluded. As some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability or consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
- Any financial reports contained on the website are only current as of the respective date contained in the particular report. Cater Care Group makes no commitment and disclaims any duty to update or correct or to provide notice as to any error or omission in any report or other information contained on the website. Cater Care Group reserves the right to add, modify or delete information on this website at any time.
- We make every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Cater Care Group shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Cater Care Group. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the express written permission of Cater Care Group. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. All such trademarks are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trademark owners and we intend no infringement of such trademarks.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the information, material, products or services contained or accessible through the linked website(s). Your access and use of such websites remains solely your responsibility and at your own risk.
- We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to any link which in our sole opinion is inappropriate.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Cater Care’s prior written consent. Where permission is given you must include and maintain either a link back to the original content as it appears on our website or where this is not technically possible, directions to the Cater Care Group website address from which the user can access the relevant content. You may not edit or modify, or re-distribute any content from our website, or use it for commercial purposes.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.