Our Homeground Village has launched an initiative to formally recognise employees who apply our Keeping it Fresh principles in their daily routine. And it’s already making a difference.
Keeping it Fresh is our innovative safety culture program, which empowers our people to grow and foster the characteristics that make up our culture.
Since the award started, our staff have actively contributed by:
- participating in discussion groups to solve workplace issues
- increasing reporting and representation of issues that concern their work areas
- communicating areas for improvement
- demonstrating a good understanding of injury management and reporting
- working towards a common goal and being involved in the outcomes.
Our award recipients receive formal recognition and a gift voucher in appreciation of their efforts.